Credit Risk Underwriter
Lithuania, Vilnius, VilniusFinance
Credit Risk Underwriter position in Inbank is responsible for the retail credit risk underwriting area. In this position, you will ensure product profitability over the group through credit risk management.
Your challenges will be:
- Develop and improve the credit decision-making process;
- Be responsible for decision criteria and infrastructure design;
- Ensure the product profitability through credit risk underwriting and pricing logic;
- Continuous credit risk monitoring on the partner and customer segment level;
- Create and update analytical views and reports;
- Provide feedback and input to product managers.
What you’ll get in return:
- High-performance culture and plenty of start-up spirit
- Additional health insurance and Midletic app;
- Team events and personalised training plan;
- Monthly salary from 3300 Eur (Gross).
This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that aligns with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous similar working experience in credit risk area;
- Strong in data analysis and abstract systematic thinking;
- High competence in Excel usage;
- Ability to work independently and think critically;
- Ability to collaborate with others within the company;
- Strong communication skills (Lithuanian & English);
- Knowledge of SQL and database structure would be an advantage.