Estonia, Harjumaa, TallinnProduct Design & Development
We are looking for a talented and can-do mindset oriented Product Manager to join our Product team. In this role, you will be responsible for the consumer loan product competitiveness by gathering and prioritizing product development ideas, defining the product vision and collaborating closely with many internal and external teams. If you excel in the consumer lending landscape, product development and want to challenge yourself, then you are the one we are looking for.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design long term product strategy and align stakeholders with it
- Manage product development projects from idea to implementation
- Create, own and execute the product roadmap
- Be an owner of the products’ conditions and features
- Be an expert on your products' market trends, innovation and competitors' landscape, as well as understand the customer needs
- Search for product development ideas, analyze, test, and prioritize them
- Ensure successful cooperation and communication with our different units (user research, tech, legal, risk, business).
What You’ll get in return:
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on Your experience level and a great benefits package
- Additional health insurance, extra vacation days after 3rd year and 3 health days
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- Agile and high-performance development culture and plenty of start-up spirit
- Team events and personalised training plan.
- 3+ years of similar work experience as a Product Manager/Area Manager, preferably in a bank or fintech
- Deep knowledge of consumer lending market in Baltics, and/or in CEE
- Experience in writing product requirements for IT and managing IT development projects
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work successfully on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate, present ideas, and work among cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.