Estonia, Harjumaa, TallinnTechnology
We are looking for a System Analyst to join our amazing team of talents.
You have an analytical mind that can drill through complex logic, yet you can explain it all to colleagues in a simple language. You love teamwork and are fun to work with. If you also like smaller organisations, an international environment, and friendly colleagues – then you are the one we are looking for.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and technical team;
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications;
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems;
- Analysing and designing data model solutions;
- Conducting project feasibility and delivery assessments;
- Leading technical teams during project development and implementation phases, including during data migrations;
- Supporting users on change control and system updates.
What You’ll get in return:
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on your experience level and a great benefits package;
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, and extra vacation days after 3rd year;
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally;
- Agile and high-performance development culture and plenty of start-up spirit;
- Team events and personalised training plan.
- You have previous experience as an analyst and with team management as a plus;
- You have relevant experience in data modelling and/or system analysis;
- You’re comfortable with SQL, relational databases and UML;
- You have excellent time management and teamwork skills;
- You have a degree in information technology or similar;
- You have strong communication skills in written and spoken English.