Riga, Rīga, LatviaFinance
Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
We are looking for an Accountant which will participate in all accounting processes in all three Baltic countries. We are creating an accounting team which will have a wide view and understanding of all accounting areas and our banking business.
What you'll be doing:
- Carry out daily accounting tasks such as reconciling balances with the operation team, issuing invoices, asset accounting and management
- Communicate with external service providers for payroll calculation and tax matters
- Intercompany balances accounting
- Be involved in leased asset accounting under IFRS16 processes
- Prepare & submit statistical reports
- In cooperation with the chief accountant work with external auditors.
What you'll have in return:
- Opportunity to grow with the company and ability to take initiative in new responsibilities
- Working in a multinational team and seeing accounting differences across the Baltics
- Great benefits package including health insurance, sports compensation, and extra vacation days after the 3rd year
- Competitive salary starting from 2000 EUR gross
- Agile and high-performance development culture and plenty of startup spirit
- Great office in Riga with a view of the Old Town
- Team events and personalised training plan
- Tea, coffee, fruits and snacks to keep your energy going.
- 2+ years of professional experience in accounting
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience working with Business Central (former Microsoft Dynamics NAV) would be an advantage
- Strong time-management skills, attention to detail and critical thinking
- Excellent spoken and written Latvian and English.