Tallinn, Harjumaa, EstoniaOrganization
Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
We are seeking a seasoned communications lead to effectively communicate our strategy, initiatives, story and culture to our employees, investors and the public across multiple channels from internal to social media to events. You will be the one who always has the inside scoop first and gets to share it with everyone at Inbank so that we can be true to our values of open communication and transparency. We have a "sky’s the limit" attitude at Inbank, so you can grow your role based on your individual skillset, performance, and interests.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring that business strategy, key initiatives and corporate news are communicated effectively and in line with our values both inside and out
- Championing internal communication including taking ownership of internal communication channels
- Collaborating with brand and HR teams on employer brand-related activities and helping make sure everyone at Inbank lives and breathes our values and culture
- Implementing corporate PR strategies and managing localisations in collaboration with internal stakeholders and PR agencies
- Supporting investor relations team with drafting and localising public announcements and presentations
- Safeguarding, developing and implementing our Tone of Voice in collaboration with copywriters, marketing teams and other stakeholders
- Developing and executing LinkedIn strategy from creating relevant and up-to-date content for our group page to engaging internal stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return:
- Agile and high-performance development culture and plenty of start-up spirit
- Exciting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, and extra vacation days after 3rd year
- Team events and a personalised development plan.
- Experience in communication, both internal and external and/or employer branding on a senior specialist or manager level
- Creative thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent execution, project management and collaboration skills, ability to take ownership of projects assigned and work with different internal stakeholders
- Self-starter attitude, who can manage multiple projects independently in a fast-paced environment and stay focused when faced with changing requirements
- Willingness to learn and work in an agile fast-growth environment, flexibility in taking on new challenges and responsibilities
- Tech-savvy, fluent in English and Estonian with a desire to work in an international environment.