Corporate Legal Counsel
Tallinn, Harjumaa, EstoniaOrganization
Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
We are looking for a person with solid knowledge and experience in corporate law and regulations. A core understanding of corporate affairs and banking is an advantage, as is prior experience in banking or FinTech. We are looking for a legal counsel who wants to join our ambitious and international awesome team to help us shape the future of embedded finance. In this position, you will be part of the Legal Team and become the go-to-lawyer for Inbank’s corporate affairs and commercial law projects.
We see that this role will have an organic workload growth, so there is an opportunity to start with a part-time position. We are flexible in the circumstances.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take care of corporate governance and commercial law-related legal matters
- Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal matters
- Draft, review and negotiations of legal documentation, incl. various transactions-related documentation
- Assistance in the organisation of corporate legal events such as board and general meetings
- Assistance in the drafting of resolutions and minutes
- Contributing to various company projects as required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Agile and high-performance development culture and plenty of start-up spirit
- Exciting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, and extra vacation days after 3rd year
- Team events and a personalised development plan.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the corporate legal field in Estonia, in-house or in a law firm
- Law Master’s Degree
- Excellent knowledge and solid experience level in the corporate governance area and drafting skills
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently, take ownership and adapt to rapidly changing circumstances
- Business-minded approach, analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Fluency both in English and Estonian is a must
- Experience in a banking sector or Fintech company is a strong advance.