Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania€1,700 - €2,300 per monthBaltic Business
Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, and the Czech Republic.
If you are a creative thinker with a passion for content marketing and a track record of driving results, we want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and have a significant impact on the growth of our company.
As a Marketing Manager, you will have an opportunity to bring your ideas to life: from idea creation all the way to project implementation.
· Creating and executing brand awareness campaigns in the market;
· Running paid media campaigns through external agencies;
· Creating content for emails and other communication channels (B2B, B2C);
· Working closely with external agencies to create and run marketing campaigns;
· Working closely with internal stakeholders.
· Interesting and challenging work environment with opportunities to develop professionally and plenty of start-up spirit;
· After 3 months you will be able to choose: Stebby or additional health insurance;
· Learning and development budget;
· Hybrid working model;
· Comfortable and pet-friendly office based in Vilnius;
· Salary starting at 1700 EUR (the remuneration depends on the candidate's experience).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field;
- 2+ years of experience in marketing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Proven ability to develop and execute content strategies that drive engagement and conversions;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to make informed decisions;
- Experience managing external vendors and contractors.