Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lithuania€1,700 per monthBaltic Business
Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,400+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, and the Czech Republic.
We are looking for a creative and energetic person to join our Marketing team. This role will give you a chance to work closely with our partners across the country and collaborate with colleagues from The Baltics. You will have an opportunity to bring your ideas to life: from idea creation all the way to project implementation.
- Collaborate with business partners to create joint marketing campaigns and marketing materials;
- Manage social media accounts through external agencies;
- Plan and execute internal and external events;
- Manage giveaways and print materials including ordering and tracking inventory;
- Work closely with the sales team to support their marketing needs.
- An interesting and challenging work environment with opportunities to develop professionally and plenty of start-up spirit;
- After 3 months you will be able to choose: Stebby or additional health insurance;
- Learning and development budget;
- Hybrid working model;
- Comfortable and pet-friendly office based in Vilnius;
- Salary starting at 1700 EUR (the remuneration depends on the candidate's experience).
- At least 1 year of marketing experience;
- Fluency in both English and Lithuanian;
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and best practices;
- Excellent communication and networking skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and tools;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience with marketing tools is a plus.