Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania€2,500 - €3,000 per monthFinance
Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Due to our growth ambitions, we are looking for a talented Regulatory Reporting Specialist to join our Finance team in Lithuania. In this position, you will be responsible for preparing regulatory financial reports and being up to date with the relevant changes in the area. Furthermore, you will participate in developing the reporting process and work closely with various teams in Inbank’s growing business environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing and managing the regulatory financial reporting for supervisory purposes such as FINREP and other reports to Supervisory Authorities
- Improving the regulatory reporting process including working towards the automatisation of processes and reports
- Being up to date with the changes in the regulatory reporting
- Communicating with various internal teams and supervisory institutions.
- An interesting and challenging work environment with opportunities to develop professionally and plenty of start-up spirit
- After 3 months you will be able to choose: Stebby or additional health insurance
- Learning and development budget
- Hybrid working model
- Comfortable and pet-friendly office based in Vilnius
- Salary range 2500 - 3300 EUR (the remuneration depends on the candidate's experience).
- Previous similar working experience as a Reporting Specialist, Financial Analyst or other Financial Reporting
- Good knowledge of financial reporting
- Strong sense of attention to detail and the ability to think critically
- Interest in learning more about regulatory reporting and related requirements
- Experience working with Excel
- Proven organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work with various teams across other business locations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
It's a bonus, if you have:
- Previous working experience with SQL