Tallinn, Harjumaa, EstoniaProduct & Technology
Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers’ daily digital lives. Inbank’s financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we have a team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic. We're not a bank, we're a financial platform.
Due to our growth ambitions, we are looking for talented Software Engineers to join our existing product engineering teams to help build the next iteration of Inbank's platform. With a focus on revamping our current setup, where we are migrating away from some legacy, there is room for your input and the ability to take full ownership, within a sandbox environment.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be developing Inbank systems, integrating 3rd party services, building APIs for integrations and have a say in the overall architecture and system design. Ideally you champion best practices across your team but also across the tribe. You don't shy away from building well-designed, testable and efficient code, and are able to particpate in code reviews. You'll document what you build, you ship it but you own it too.
Our current tech stack consists of:
Java 17, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Node.js, Vue.js, Jenkins and more.
What you’ll get in return:
- We offer a competitive salary that is based on your experience level and a great benefits package
- Sports compensation, additional health insurance, and extra vacation days after 3rd year of employment
- A six weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years of working at Inbank
- Interesting and challenging working environment with opportunities to develop professionally
- Agile and autonomous working environment
- Team events and personalised training plan
- 3-5 years of previous working experience as a Software Developer or in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of back-end development and understanding of design patterns
- Proficiency with Java or Ruby on Rails
- Solid experience with SQL for your daily work
- High level of self-organisation, ownership, and responsibility – you take pride in your work and the results you bring to the organisation
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience in the financial sector is considered a bonus, but not a must.